Benefits and Beyond
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us, send us your resume or apply for one of our posted positions online. For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We care about the health and well-being of our employees, and offer a competitive benefits program.
Full and Part-time Staff
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability insurance for full time staff
- Provincial medical coverage in BC and Alberta
- Vision care
- Employee and family assistance for counselling in times of need
- Employer-matching RRSPs
- Tuition assistance (including support for courses and training in non-work-related fields)
- Interest-free computer, bike, or boat loans
- Maternity and parental leave top up for full-time employees
Contract and Casual Staff
- Contract and casual workers have access to employee and family assistance
- Full-time contracts (over one year) receive medical and dental coverage
- Casual employees receive a health care spending account through which they can earn up to $250 a year toward health-related costs (excluding Quebec residents who have equivalent government programs)
In addition, employees can access a generous leave of absence program, discounts at our stores, pro-deals from vendors and, depending on our success in a given year, prosperity bonuses. We also support our community involvement vision by providing some paid time for volunteers.