Hennessy Expedition A‑sym Hammock
Product Number: 4016-343
Made in China
Sleep suspended above soggy or stony ground, or creepy-crawlies. The unique walk-in bottom entrance seals with Velcro® to prevent bugs moving in while you’re out. An integral ridgeline holds the attached no-see-um netting off your face. Because you're sleeping above the cold ground, in warmer weather you need only a thin sleeping pad (if any) for insulation and cushioning, potentially saving weight and space in your pack.
- Sets up in minutes, so you can take a siesta during sweltering afternoons.
Polyurethane-coated fly can be tilted to any angle or rolled away completely.
- Weight limit is 250lb.
- Main hammock body is made of 210-denier nylon.
- An included triangular mesh pocket hangs from the ridgeline.
- Suspension system is 1600lb. polyester rope.
- Bark-preserving 2.5cm webbing at the ends of the suspension ropes.
|Canopy Mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor Fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Fly Fabric||70-denier polyester ripstop|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed Size||10 x 18 x 23cm|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)