Primus Himalaya OmniFuel Stove
Product Number: 4017-310
Made in Estonia
You can find fuel to run this stove almost anywhere on the globe. The OmniFuel can burn white gas, kerosene, diesel, aviation fuel, and similar petroleum fuels, and will attach to butane or propane canisters. The fuel versatility of this stove makes it particularly appropriate for expeditions, but it also works well for frequent users and mountaineers. A built-in pre-heater improves performance at high altitudes, and in cold temperatures.
The Ergo pump has a flip-over, turn-off feature that runs air through the fuel line during shut-down to minimize carbon build-up. A secondary needle valve provides excellent simmering and adjustability without compromising the final heat output, and is accessible for cleaning.
- Made of brass, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Serrated pot supports provide slip-free operation even on surfaces tilted to 20 degrees.
- Boil time may vary depending on fuel used, altitude and climate.
- Output is 8000BTU (white gas), 8000BTU (kerosene), 11700BTU (propane, butane).
- Comes with pump and threaded valve head for use with the either the pump and bottle combination or Primus canisters.
- Deluxe carrying bag and maintenance multi-tool included.
- Fuel bottle and canisters available separately.
|Burner Components||Brass, stainless steel and aluminum|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with the fuels recommended by the manufacturer, to avoid damage.
|Multi-fuel (white gas, kerosene, diesel, gasoline, LPG, aviation)|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature, and elevation affect actual times in the field.
|Dimensions||15 x 8.5cm|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)