Western Mountaineering Ultralite Sleeping Bag ‑7C
Product Number: 5002-357
Made in USA
|Small||Fits up to 5'6" (165 cm)||790g|
|Regular||Fits up to 6' (180 cm)||820g|
|Long||Fits up to 6'6" (200cm)||870g|
Weight: 820g (Regular Left Zip)
Ideal for summer cycling trips across varying climate zones and extended 3-season use. Incredibly light and compressible, it's designed for light and fast aficionados. The compromise for all its lightness is the durability of the shell and lining fabric. It's an ultralight, high-performance bag, not one for kicking-around or putting into continuous use.
- Shell and lining are incredibly light and compressible sub 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- Adjustable split collar is warm but compact, with an insulated upper side and a non-insulated fabric bottom.
- Continuous baffle construction (no sideblock baffle) and 5¼in. baffle spacing offers down control and minimizes cold spots.
- Narrow profile offers a close fit for maximum heat efficiency.
- #5 YKK zipper.
- Dimensions provide room to sleep comfortably, but not enough to sprawl.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||820g (Regular Left Zip)|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)