Western Mountaineering Versalite Sleeping Bag ‑12C
Product Number: 5002-382
Made in USA
|Small||Fits up to 5'6" (165 cm)||850g|
|Regular||Fits up to 6' (180 cm)||905g|
|Long||Fits up to 6'6" (200cm)||960g|
Weight: 905g (Regular Left Zip)
Built for adventurers who consider late February to be spring. This bag represents an uncompromising combination of performance and weight, but the trade off is the durability of the shell and lining fabric. This is not a kick-around bag that will endure the abuse of weekend bush bashes. It is an ultralight, high-performance bag for those who love to push the seasons.
- Shell and lining are made of incredibly light compressible, sub 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- Down-filled draft collar seals in warm air and eliminate drafts around the shoulders and neck.
- Continuous baffle construction allows you to adjust the fill according to your needs. 13.3cm baffle spacing minimizes cold spots.
- Extra shoulder room gives you space to toss, turn, and roll.
- #5 YKK zipper.
- When ordering please specify left or right zip. It is easier to reach across your body and zip up on the opposite side – left zip if you are right-handed and right zip if you are left-handed.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||905g (Regular Left Zip)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the bag (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)