Western Mountaineering Sycamore MF Sleeping Bag ‑4C
Product Number: 5002-390
Made in USA
Weight: 907g (Regular Left Zip)
Climb into the Sycamore MF for extra roomy comfort on brisk summer nights. With its roomier cut ,and hood for extra warmth around your noggin, this bag is great for spring and summer outings. Not only will it zip to other mummy bags, but the zipper around the foot section lets it open up flat to be used as a comforter.
- Shell is light and weather-resistant MicroLite XP™ microfibre.
- Insulated with goose down.
- 13cm spacing/continuous baffle construction.
- Locking #5 YKK® zipper.
- Available only in regular and long size.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||907g (Regular Left Zip)|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)