Western Mountaineering Ponderosa MF Sleeping Bag ‑10C
Product Number: 5006-319
Made in USA
Weight: 1.21kg (Long Left Zip)
This premium goose down bag is a backpacker's dream. The shape is extra roomy, and the shell is weatherproof microfibre that's light and durable. With the wider shoulder and foot, it's perfect for big or tall campers.
- Shell is light and weather-resistant MicroLite XP™ microfibre.
- Insulated with goose down.
- 13cm spacing/continuous baffle construction.
- Locking #5 YKK® zipper.
- Available in 2.1m (7ft.) length.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||1.21kg (Long Left Zip)|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
X-Long fits to 7' 0" (213 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)