Katadyn Base Camp Filter
Product Number: 5007-115
Made in Switzerland
The Base Camp filter is a gravity system which requires no pumping; just fill it and hang.
- Includes a Hiker Pro filter cartridge with a 327.66cm² (128sq. in.) pleated 0.3 micron glass fibre filter. Replacement filters available. Filter capacity is 757L depending on water quality
- Bag capacity is 10L.
- Flow rate is approximately 50L / hour.
- Ideal for families and larger groups.
- Does not require cleaning.
- Activated carbon core reduces unpleasant taste and odours, as well as removing bacteria, giardia and cyrptosporidium to EPA standards.
|Filter type||Glass-fibre filter w/carbon core|
The life of the filter cartridge is based on the quantity of water you can treat before the cartridge is no longer effective. This does not apply to battery operated or chemical filter systems.
|Dimensions||15.2 x 10cm|
|Effective Against Bacteria||Yes|
|Effective Against Particulate||Yes|
|Effective Against Protozoa||Yes|
|Effective Against Viruses||No|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)