Western Mountaineering Tamarak Sleeping Bag ‑2C
Product Number: 5013-703
Made in USA
Weight: 538g (X-Small Left Zip)
An excellent 2-season bag for kids or smaller adults. It will also appeal to gram-conscious mountaineers who want to pair it with a down parka to avoid carrying any duplicate insulation.
- Made of lightweight ripstop nylon and insulated with goose down.
- Semi-rectangular shape with continuous baffle construction
- #5 YKK® locking zipper with insulated draft protection to ensure warmth.
- Colour varies according to fabric available.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||538g (X-Small Left Zip)|
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||X-Small fits to 5' 0" (152 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)