Petzl Vasak Leverlock Crampons
Product Number: 5014-181
Made in France
Classic mountaineering crampons geared towards long snow routes or long ridge traverses. The thin profile horizontal front points deliver good penetration into ice and snow while the moderately aggressive secondary points increase purchase. The semi-rigid design features a spring mounted quick-to-adjust centre bar. Multiple holes in the centre bar allow precise fitting on any boot. Features the improved Leverlock system, for boots with heel welts. Flexible binding at the front, heel bail lever with a wide range micrometric adjustment at the rear.
- Re-designed heel bail with a thumb catch for easier use and the toe bails are made of a plastic polymer with stays flexible even in extreme cold.
- Front rings are forged for greater strength.
- Anti-snow plates included.
- Ten walking points are stable for progression using French technique.
- CE / UIAA certified.
- Fits boot sizes 36–46 (Men's 5 –12, Women's 6 and above).
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)