MEC Hydrofoil 3 Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 5015-046
Made in China
Weight: 300g (Medium)
Built to provide outdoor generalists with compact wet weather protection without sacrificing breathability or their entire paycheque. Lightweight and packable, these fully seam-taped, unlined pants are perfect for travelling in wet climates or where foul weather is expected.
The interior is coated with Toray's Entrant-DT™ microporous polyurethane coating, which is waterproof, moderately breathable, and durable. Unlined garments are much lighter and more packable than lined garments. In other words, easier to take with you when travelling in uncertain weather.
- Made of 50-denier mini twill ripstop 100% nylon fabric coated with a microporous polyurethane coating.
- Relatively loose fit leaves ample room for light insulating layers.
- Articulated knees for enhanced range of motion.
- ¾-length side zip for increased ventilation.
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord.
- Exterior is treated with Kudos Super Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment.
- Fully taped seams for maximum wet weather protection.
Casual outdoor use
|Venting||¾-length leg zips with storm flap|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)