MEC Tremblant Vest (Women's)
Product Number: 5015-467
Made in China
Weight: 415g (Medium)
A vest that provides a lot of warmth for the core, without restricting the arms – or squeezing the wallet. Wear it in the chalet, or as an outer garment in spring or fall; slip it under other layers in winter. The cut is designed to provide a flattering silhouette.
- The shell and lining are made from 310-thread count, downproof nylon taffeta.
- Insulated with 575 fill-power duck down.
- Sewn-through construction.
- Shoulders are overfilled with down to ensure long lasting warmth, even if you’re carrying a pack.
- A large zipped inside pocket converts to a stuff sack for the vest.
- Close-fitting collar warms the neck.
- Long kidney-covering back.
- Soft brushed polyester lining in the hand pockets.
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
1 internal zippered
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)