SealLine Urban Backpack
Product Number: 5015-632
Made in USA
Weight: 934g (Large)
The waterproofness of a drybag meets the carrying comfort of a daypack.
Thanks to the drybag-style roll-top and PVC-free waterproof fabric, you can carry on through the rain or sleet without worrying about your cargo. The breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps ensure you don’t feel like a beast of burden.
- Made of PVC-free 600-denier polyurethane-coated polyester and scrim-reinforced urethane.
- QuickClip closure for easy, one-handed fastening/unfastening.
- Modular Accessory Pocket system for attaching add-ons, such as a Zip Pocket or Mobile Electronic Case.
- Breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps with a sternum strap.
- Hide-away waistbelt.
- Breathable, waterproof back panel.
- External pocket and carry handle.
|Main Fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary Fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
The hipbelt is on a pivot system that follows your body's movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Designed to be compatible with a hydration system; may have hose clips, ports, and a pouch to hold a reservoir.
|Ventilated Back Panel||No|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)