MEC Yoho Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 5015-839
Made in China
Weight: 610g (Medium)
Cut to slide easily over a fleece jacket or chunky sweater, this waterproof-breathable jacket is made for light adventures or when you just want to get outside. The face fabric features a simple basket weave that is very abrasion-resistant and the structure of the fabric readily accepts a DWR treatment. It has great water shedding capacity that endures as your jacket ages.
- Fully taped waterproof-breathable construction.
- Face fabric is Teijin Eco Storm™ recycled polyester 2-layer laminate.
- Face fabric and interior lining are recycled, heavy metal-free polyester.
- Interior mesh MP3 pocket.
- Two handwarmer pockets protected with flaps.
- Shockcord hem adjusts from inside the hand pockets.
- Single chest pocket with a flap.
- Cuffs have Velcro® adjustments and partial elastic.
- Detachable fully adjustable hood, with stiffened brim.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
|Face Fabric||Recycled polyester|
1 external chest
1 internal zippered with cord port
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)