Trangia Large Non‑Stick #25‑5UL Pot Set and Stove
Product Number: 5016-864
Made in Sweden
Simple, silent, stable, and windproof. The alcohol burner is almost immune to mechanical failure, as there are no pumps to break or valves to jam. The two-part base provides a wide, steady platform, ensures reliable operation in wind, is fuel efficient, and holds pots or pans securely. For use with large cookware, the pot supports pivot out over the top. Trangia stoves simmers well, so you can serve up pancakes, slow soups, or eggs over easy.
- Stove is brass and aluminum. Cookware is aluminum with non-stick coating.
- Boiling time for 1L of water is 10 to12 minutes.
- Burns methyl alcohol (a.k.a. methyl hydrate, methanol, methylated spirits, or marine stove fuel).
- Includes 1.5L and 1.75L pots, a 22cm non-stick frying pan / pot cover, and a pot holder.
- All components stow in the stove windshield, and are held closed with a strap.
- Dimensions are 22 x 10.5cm.
|Burner Components||Aluminum and brass|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with the fuels recommended by the manufacturer, to avoid damage.
1 frying pan
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)