Pathfinder Pathfinder 1300 1V Watch
Product Number: 5016-891
Made in Thailand
A full-featured instrument in a slim design. The precise timekeeper, altimeter, barometer, digital compass, and thermometer make it superb for backcountry skiing, mountaineering, and sea kayaking, or whenever you want to monitor changes in altitude or barometric pressure.
- Resin bracelet.
- Altimeter includes high / low altitude memory, altitude alarm, cumulative ascent / descent, relative altitude, and tendency graph. Measuring range is -700 to 10,000m (in 5m units). 40-record capacity.
- Barometer registers current pressure as well as providing an atmospheric pressure tendency graph. Range is 260 to 1,100 hPa, (in units of 1 hPa). Atmospheric pressure tendency graph and atmospheric pressure differential graphics.
- Thermometer display range is -10 to 60° C.
- Water resistant to 100m.
- Includes 29 world time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving setting.
- Includes five daily alarms, a countdown timer and a 1/100 second stopwatch.
- Synchronizes with the atomic clock in Colorado for timekeeping accuracy of +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
- Solar-powered, so you don’t have to worry about batteries running while you’re in the backcountry.
- Battery power indicator and power-saving function.
- Battery life: approximately five months on full charge (without further exposure to light).
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)