MEC Ace Cycling Liner Shorts (Women's)
Product Number: 5017-584
Made in Canada
Weight: 80g (Medium)
Don't keep this Ace up your sleeve, but under your favourite shorts or pants. The moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric, flat-locked seams and chamois will enhance your riding comfort when worn under mountain bike shorts, jeans or commuting trousers.
- Made of polyester jersey with 15% LYCRA® for great stretch and excellent memory.
- Durable wicking finish has a smooth surface and manages moisture for a comfortable ride.
- Volata chamois uses 2D category pads rated for medium distance rides. The centre of the pad is 3mm open-cell foam, and the perimeter is 2mm foam, to put extra cushioning where you need it most. The quick-drying pad offers great stretch and moisture transfer, and has an antimicrobial finish.
- Four-panel construction for a good, sleek fit.
- Low-profile elastic waist reduces bulk.
- Flat-locked seams eliminate chafing.
- Gripper elastic in legs will keep them from rolling up.
|Intended Use||Cycling - mountain
Cycling - commuting
|Fabric Content||85% polyester
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.