MEC Journey Cycling Shorts (Women's)
Product Number: 5017-597
Made in Canada
Weight: 159g (Medium)
Excellent value in a short with a long list of features. Eight beautifully engineered panels are stitched together with flat-locking seams to make this a smooth-riding choice for commuting and medium-length spins. The variable-thickness pad is pre-shaped and offers great stretch, with good moisture transfer and quick drying times.
- Made of a circular knit nylon blend; 59% nylon, 22% polyester and 19% LYCRA®.
- Eight panels provide a body-hugging fit.
- Bioactive chamois is antibacterial and is sufficiently robust for long-distance rides. Aircell perforated foam in three thicknesses, strategically placed for cushioning. 10mm in seat area, 8mm in the centre, and 4mm in the front.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strips on legs and MEC logo on left leg increase visibility and safety.
- Gripper elastic in legs prevents them from riding up.
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust for the perfect fit.
- Flat-lock seams reduce bulk and chafing.
- Inseam is 22cm (8¾in.).
|Intended Use||Cycling - road
Cycling - commuting
|Fabric Content||59% nylon
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)