MEC SuperMicroft Cycling Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 5017-605
Made in China
Weight: 325g (Medium)
An MEC classic with an affordable price! This cycling jacket offers: superb venting to keep you cool, a long-in-the-back cut to protect you from "skunk stripe" and reflective strips to ensure you're visible at night.
- Made of 100% recycled Super Microft™ microfibre polyester, which is soft and quiet like cotton but tightly woven and treated with durable water repellency (DWR) to shed water.
- Well-placed reflective strips on arms, front, and back ensure you're visible when you're hunched over or wearing a pack.
- Locking YKK® coil zipper.
- Underarm zippers for ventilation.
- Velcro® wrist closures with thumb loops allow you to leave wrists loose, increasing airflow through the sleeves.
- Jacket stuffs into its own rear pocket for compact storage.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Intended Use||Cycling - commuting
Cycling - touring
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Thumb loops|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)