MEC Expedition Weight Long Johns (Youths')
Product Number: 5018-061
Made in Canada
Weight: 130g (Youth 8)
These warm, stretchy long johns provide the highest thermal protection in our base layer line-up. Made from heavy-weight, winter-worthy Power Dry® fabric, they wick moisture away and keep kids warm when they are out and about in cold conditions.
- Made from Power Dry® 93% polyester, 7% spandex, with 60% recycled content.
- Bi-component knit construction accelerates wicking.
- Fabric interior features voided grid construction, which traps warm air and aids breathability.
- Pull-on design with comfortable elastic waist.
- Flat-locked seams mean easy layering and less bulk/chafing.
- Gusseted crotch for easy movement.
- Heat transfer label, so no itchy tags.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Weight||130g (Youth 8)|
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
Base layers offer moisture control and some insulation, whereas mid-layers offer insulating properties to the layering system. The indicated weight is a guideline for selecting either a base layer or mid-layer and offers different performance characteristics between the two types of garments.
|Fabric Content||56% recycled polyester
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)