Patagonia Down Sweater (Women's)
Product Number: 5019-042
Made in China
Weight: 320g (Medium)
Powerful warmth in a light, packable layer, this down garment will keep you snug during extreme backcountry pursuits.
- Both shell and lining are a lightweight 22-denier polyester with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellency).
- Construction is quilted through to an invincible 800 fill-power goose down.
- Full-length front coil zipper.
- Minimalist design, clean lines, and lightweight coil zippers keep the weight down.
- Interior zippered stretch-mesh pocket doubles as a stuff sack, and it has a clip-in loop.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs to keep the cold from creeping in.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
- Updated style and fit from previous versions.
|Intended Use||Climbing - alpine
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)