MEC Mercury Tights (Women's)
Product Number: 5019-897
Made in Canada
Weight: 229g (Medium)
Technical tights for running or other fast-paced winter activities. A soft microfleece interior keeps you warm, while strategically placed vents help maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Tights are mostly Thermoroubaix fabric; 54% nylon, 26% polyester, with 20% spandex for stretch.
- Outside is coated with Polyamide for durability; inside is soft Thermolite® microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Thermoair venting fabric at the back of knees, small of back, and crotch, to optimize comfort and breathability.
- Ergonomic shape and fit for total freedom of movement.
- Waistband features a flat drawcord.
- Internal pocket is ideal for gels, keys, ID, credit card, etc.
- Reflective piping on sides and back of knees.
|Fabric Content||54% nylon
|Secondary Fabric||50% nylon
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.