Garmin Forerunner 310XT w/HRM
Product Number: 5020-449
Made in Taiwan
All-around athletes need an all-around trainer. This GPS-enabled unit suits triathlon training in the pool, on your bike, or on the track. Tracks your distance, speed, and course, and once home, it sends that data wirelessly to your computer. With the optional quick-release bike mount it goes from your handlebars to your wrist in seconds. Its ANT+™ wireless technology connects to Garmin's wireless accessories such as the Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor or Foot Pod.
- HRM chest strap included.
- Waterproof to 50 metres.
- Virtual Partner® lets you train against a digital person.
- Courses function lets you compete against your own previous workouts.
- Auto Pause® pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap.
- Auto Scroll cycles through data pages during workout.
- Multi-sport changes sport mode with the press of button.
- Advanced workouts function lets you create custom, goal-oriented workouts.
- Pace alert triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace (for advanced workouts only).
- Interval training function lets you set up exercise and rest intervals.
- Heart rate-based calorie computation.
- Customizable screens.
- Up to 20 hours battery life per charge.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)