Western Mountaineering Lynx MF ‑23C
Product Number: 5020-622
Made in USA
Weight: 1.42kg (Regular Left Zip)
The sun is bright, the air is warm – spring skiing is the best of both seasons. But when the sun goes down it often takes the spring with it. The Lynx weighs in at just 1420g and comes equipped with a full down collar and v-block side baffles, to ensure the down remains well-distributed. This bag is the bomb when it comes to efficiency and warmth.
- Shell, collar, and draft tube are microlight XP microfiber.
- Mummy shape with full collar and insulated hood.
- Draft tube has stiffening tape that prevents snags.
- Insulated with goose down.
- V-block side baffle construction.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Weight||1.42kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the bag (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)