MEC Zero R Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 5020-627
Made in China
Weight: 480g (34)
These classic Nordic ski pants are windproof, warm, and breathable. They keep you protected when the wind blows and well-ventilated when you work up a sweat.
- Made of 84% polyester, 12% polyurethane, and 4% spandex.
- Front and lower leg fabric has a waterproof membrane; back fabric is more breathable.
- Fly front fitted from waist construction.
- Drawcord at waist for easy adjustment.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Higher back waist keeps snow out.
- Knee darts.
- Two front zippered pockets.
- Lower leg zippers.
|Intended Use||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric Content||84% polyester
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional Feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)