MEC Derecho Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 5020-820
Made in China
Weight: 500g (34)
We tested these pants in truly miserable conditions and they met our high expectations. They’re ideal for year-round commuters and hardcore randonneurs alike.
- Made of 100% polyester Entrant®, a waterproof-breathable fabric with Kudos XR DWR (durable water repellency) treatment. It’s very well-suited to cycling because it breathes steadily to keep the rider comfortable.
- The fitted waist construction and articulated knees promote optimal comfort when you’re in riding position.
- The ¾-length, two-way side zippers provide great ventilation.
- Die-cut reflective elements are strategically placed in high-visibility areas to optimize safety.
- Scuff guards help avoid damage from the chain.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs will cinch the pant legs tight.
|Intended Use||Cycling - commuting
Cycling - touring
|Venting||¾-length waterproof leg zips|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective strips|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)