Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX Mountianeering Boots (Women's)
Product Number: 5021-063
Made in Italy
Weight: 1.54kg (38)
A significant re-work of the classic Summit Boot from Scarpa, the Mont Blanc has an innovative midsole that saves weight while improving comfort and performance. Now the lightest boot in its class, it is equally suited to general mountaineering, technical alpinism, high-angle ice and mixed climbing.
- Uppers are 3mm rough-out Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation.
- Insulated GORE-TEX® Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- Scarpa's Ergo fit system offers omni-directional progressive flex, allowing for natural motion combined with superb support.
- Fully rand for protection and friction.
- Rear rand locks down heels for enhanced climbing performance.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with TPU plate to provide maximum shock absorption, improved sensitivity, and reduced weight.
- Outsoles are Vibram® TT3.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
|Removable Inner Boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)