Patagonia Drifter A/C Trail Shoes (Men's)
Product Number: 5021-192
Made in China
Weight: 998kg (9 Medium)
Step out in style and comfort in these highly breathable multi-sport shoes. Made for tackling serious trails in drier, warmer conditions, they have medium width and arch/insteps with the comfort of full toe boxes.
- Uppers are durable nubuck leather with breathable air mesh inserts.
- Breathable polyester air mesh linings and bellows tongues.
- Rubber toe and forefoot rands provide upper protection and abrasion resistance.
- Recycled polyurethane insole boards provide support and stability.
- Recycled EVA anatomical footbeds.
- Midsoles are recycled triple-density compression-moulded EVA for firm cushioning and support.
- Lower-density EVA inserts centre and cushion heels to provide shock absorption.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Trail Ecostep, with recycled rubber and aggressive lugs for excellent traction in a variety of conditions.
|Weight||998kg (9 Medium)|
|Intended Use||Light hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)