Garmin Edge 500 Bike Computer
Product Number: 5022-319
Made in Taiwan
If you're serious about your bike training, this cycling-specific GPS is worthy of a place on your handlebars. It tracks pretty much every metric you could want. Its barometric altimeter provides precise vertical data. And the Edge 500 is compatible with any ANT+ enabled power meter, so you can hook it up with units from iBike, Power Tap, Quarq, or SRM to track your output in watts.
- Tracks distance, speed, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent.
- Virtual Partner® function lets you train against a digital person.
- Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion. AC charger included.
- Battery life is up to 18 hours
- USB cable and owner's manual on disc (included).
- Compatible with heart rate monitor belt (soft strap or hard strap) and speed/cadence sensor (sold seperately).
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)