Scarpa Phantom Guide Mountaineering Boots (Men's)
Product Number: 5022-452
Made in Italy
Weight: 1.8kg (42)
From the smears of the Icefields Parkway to the frozen heights of the Rockies, waterfall ice technicians and fast-and-light alpinists will appreciate the lightweight warmth and precision of these versatile boots. By providing progressive flex in every direction, the Ergo Fit System supports a full range of natural motion and allows nimble climbing on technical terrain. PrimaLoft® insulation minimizes weight and maximizes cold-climate comfort.
- Uppers are constructed of Cordura with 10% Elastan (S-Tech fabric) and waterproof coating for durability and dryness.
- Waterproof T-zip and integrated gaitors seal the boot providing all-conditions comfort.
- Quick-lace system allows for easy tie-ins with cold or gloved fingers.
- Rear randing holds heel in place for enhanced fit and function.
- Midsoles are advanced PU and TPU systems with Pro-fiber insole for shock absorption and durability. They remain lightweight and sensitive for technical climbing performance.
- Outsoles are Vibram® TT3 that provides incredible grip and retain sensitivity.
- Compatible with all crampon binding systems.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
|Removable Inner Boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)