Scarpa Gea Boots (Women's)
Product Number: 5022-574
Made in Italy
Weight: 2.72kg (25)
A girl should never compromise, especially when she can have it all. These boots are at home on hut trips, long distance tours, and ski mountaineering. A unique alpine axial (semi-overlap with asymmetric hinge) on the front is designed for easy touring and easy entry. It also improves fit and forward flex characteristics, better than a regularly styled tongue. Have your cake and come back for more.
- Shells are vegetable-based recyclable material.
- Light, durable magnesium buckles, plus an elastic power strap.
- Women's specific Intuition Pro Flex liner.
- Simple but effective wiregate touring buckle locks the boots in tour position when climbing or walking.
- Asymmetric tongue provides precise power transmission and flex for downhill performance.
- Quickstep fittings and fitting indicator simplify the process of getting your boots on and off.
- Vibram® Mistral sole.
The sole type determines the binding type. Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Alpine: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
|Touring and Tech|
|Thermoformable Inner Boot||Yes|
|Forward Lean||18°, 22°|
|Tech Binding Compatible
Tech bindings include G3 Onyx and Dynafit.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)