MEC Synergy Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 5022-938
Made in China
Weight: 420g (Medium)
A waterproof-breathable, hardy jacket for skiing and climbing, this is our ain’t-no-mountain-high-enough solution to the unpredictable backcountry. It puts a barrier of GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® between your adventure-hungry self and Mother Nature’s wildest, weirdest storms. Pockets are placed high and the cut is sleek, so it sits well under a harness.
- Made of 100% nylon. Main fabric is a lightweight, supple, 40-denier, with beefy 70-denier reinforcements at the shoulders and sleeves. GORE-TEX Pro Shell laminate is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- Fully seam-taped construction to keep you dry and comfortable in howling mountain conditions.
- Helmet-compatible hood has a 3-way interior adjustment for a snag-free profile.
- Glued pocket flaps and plackets contribute to the clean, low-profile construction.
- Water-resistant front zip is designed for easy manipulation.
- Chin liner protects tender protrusions from zipper pinches.
- 4 pockets, all with watertight zippers. Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.
- 2 handwarmer pockets are strategically placed high, so they won’t interfere with your harness.
- 2 external chest pockets are deep, for stashing a beanie or gloves.
- Underarm vents have 2-way watertight zippers, for releasing heat and perspiration as the climbing gets intense.
- Hem cord adjusts with toggles at left and right side to seal out harsh winds.
- Cuffs are secured with Velcro® tabs for a draft-free fit.
Climbing - alpine
Skiing + snowboarding
|Technology||GORE-TEX Pro Shell|
2 external chest
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)