MEC Synergy LT Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 5022-946
Made in China
Weight: 336g (Medium)
Thoughtful design has whittled the Synergy Jacket down to a featherweight piece that lets you jump on a good-weather window like an adrenalin-fired mountain goat. The GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® offers a barrier against spindrift and unexpected storms. And the adjustable hood and hem slam the door in the face of wind and cold updrafts.
- Made of lightweight, supple, 40-denier 100% nylon. GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® laminate is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- Fully seam-taped construction keeps out wetness.
- Helmet-compatible hood has a three-way interior adjustment for a snag-free profile.
- Water-resistant front zip is designed for easy manipulation.
- Convenient Napolean-style chest pockets with watertight zippers. Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.
- Underarm vents have watertight zippers, for releasing heat and perspiration as the climbing gets intense.
- Hem cord adjusts with 2 toggles to seal out harsh winds.
|Intended Use||Climbing - alpine
Skiing + snowboarding
|Technology||GORE-TEX Pro Shell|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)