MEC MicroBurst XC Vest (Men's)
Product Number: 5022-981
Made in China
Weight: 332g (Medium)
If you liked our popular Jetstreak Vest, you're going to fall head over heels for our new MicroBurst XC Vest. The three-layer fabric front keeps your core warm while shedding moisture and allowing superb range of motion. And when you're digging deep and training hard on your cool weather jaunts, the breathable, stretchy fabric on the back and under the arms allows for superb ventilation to keep moisture away from your body. Ideal for high output activities in unfriendly weather.
- Fabric on the chest and shoulders consists of a three-layer, 45% nylon, 42% polyester, 13% spandex fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- The back and under the arms is soft, breathable, and stretchy 45% nylon, 42% polyester, and 13% spandex fabric.
- Self-fabric collar prevents moisture build-up.
- Front zipper, with chin guard, is backed with a draft flap so it only ventilates when you want it to.
- Reflective MEC logo on the back, between the shoulders.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets for thawing out fingers.
- MP3 player friendly, with cord routing from left-hand pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord waist for the perfect fit.
|Intended Use||Cross-country skiing
|Fabric Content||45% nylon
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered
1 front zippered with cord port
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.