MEC Frontside Hoodie (Women's)
Product Number: 5023-079
Made in China
Weight: 868g (Small)
This city dwelling coat fuses your beloved hoodie to a water-resistant shell, delivering a textbook combo of comfort and weather protection. It will see you through the fall/winter semester and dawn patrol ski session before you head to class.
- Shell is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellency) treatment.
- Plush lining is lightweight high-loft fleece.
- Metal zipper with button down front placket.
- Two open hand pockets with rib-knit trim.
- Wide rib-knit hem and wrists.
- Detachable fleece hood with wide lace drawcord.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
|Face Fabric||Polyester + polyurethane + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)