MEC Bon Vivant Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 5023-361
Made in China
Weight: 460g (X-Small)
At home on streets and sidewalks when the rain comes in sideways, this long-cut piece is excellent for jaunts around town and travel to coastal cities. This version of the Bon Vivant uses a lighter fabric, that's softer, less-crinkly than previous, and it's fully recycled. The jacket has been restyled too for a more elegant urban look.
- The waterproof-breathable laminate is recycled 100% polyester with a subtle ripstop weave and a touch of stretch.
- Two cargo style handwarmer pockets with button closures.
- Attached hood adjusts with three-button option on back and a drawcord.
- Plush microfleece chin guard for comfort.
- Full zip closure with snap-button wind flap. The zip stops short of the bottom hem to allow mobility.
- Back vertical gusset for freedom of movement.
- Mid-thigh length.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
|Face Fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)