MEC Light Degree Hoodie (Men's)
Product Number: 5023-362
Made in China
Weight: 424g (Medium)
Once you've paid your dues for the views, this down jacket hugs you with warmth as you add your name to the summit log or fold up your skins and get ready for the run down. It's constructed with a lightweight face fabric and high fill-power down, so it's a practical option for alpine settings where the weight you're carrying is key to success.
- Shell is lightweight 20-denier polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Insulation is 800 fill-power goose down that’s locked in place with sewn-through quilting.
- Close fitting hood with elasticized binding tape and finished brim keeps head extra warm.
- Fleece-lined chin guard for comfort.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets.
- Extra-large internal pocket bags provide room for gloves or climbing skins. They double as stuff sacks for the jacket and have a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Elasticized cuffs prevent cold air from seeping in.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
|Intended Use||Climbing - alpine
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
2 internal drop-in
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)