MEC Newt Rain Suit ‑ Infants (Kids')
Product Number: 5024-082
Made in China
Weight: 180g (Infant 12 months)
A full-coverage rain suit with taped seams that provides excellent protection in soggy conditions. It's great for a baby's first encounter with the fascinating world of rain, and will keep them dry and comfortable when you take them on damp trails.
- Made from a robust nylon mini-ripstop, with a moderately breathable microporous coating.
- DWR finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped throughout, so rain can't work in through the seams.
- One-piece style provides full coverage without gaps and places to become untucked.
- Two front zips open to the waist, making it relatively easy to get on and off. Storm flaps cover the zippers and protect them from the wet.
- Hood has a brim and elasticized sides to keep water drops away from the child's head and face.
- All cuffs are elasticized for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Reflective trim for heightened visibility.
|Weight||180g (Infant 12 months)|
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
|Technology||Microporous PU coating|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
|Additional Feature(s)||Reflective details|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.