MEC Ambler Zip Leg Pants ‑ Youths (Girls')
Product Number: 5024-086
Made in India
Weight: 310g (Youth 8)
Pants that convert to shorts with a quick zip of the legs. Designed specifically for girls, these are great for hiking, biking, and kayaking, but the quick-drying fabric and two-in-one design also make them a useful addition to the backpack or travel bag.
- Made of 51% polyester and 49% nylon, with good mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Pocket bags are 100% polyester mesh, so they dry quickly after getting splashed or laundered.
- Two side-entry pockets.
- One small stow pocket secured with an MEC logo’d ring snap.
- Two rear-vented, back flap pockets secured with MEC logo’d ring snap.
- Gussetted crotch and articulated knees for better mobility.
- Leg zips are colour-coded, to help pair up with the correct leg when converting back from shorts to pants.
- Flat front waistband with belt loops, zipper fly, and MEC logo’d ringsnap closure.
- Adjustable and removable 4cm (1¼in.) belt with D-ring buckle.
- Lower legs detach at mid-thigh, converting them to shorts with a 9.5cm (3¾in.) inseam (size 8).
|Weight||310g (Youth 8)|
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
|Fabric Content||51% polyester
2 back with flap
2 front slash
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
It contains a majority of bluesign-approved materials.
Bluesign technologies audits the manufacturing process at textile mills and suggests ways to reduce water and energy consumption and recommends alternatives to harmful chemicals.