Zamberlan Vioz GT GORE‑TEX Backpacking Boots (Women's)
Product Number: 5024-150
Made in Italy
Weight: 1.36kg (39)
Well-designed, sturdy backpacking boots. The uppers are patterned slightly higher than lighter boots to provide additional comfort and support, making them suitable for medium loads on all types of terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are premium grade, full-grain leather, treated during tanning to ensure water resistance.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- Midsoles are stiff polypropylene for excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain. Allows good, tuned flex for natural movement and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes.
- TPU stabilizers ensure maximum stability and limitation of pronation and supination.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)