MEC Operative Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 5024-358
Made in China
Weight: 570g (Medium)
This waterproof-breathable jacket disguises its technical lineage in a clean design that won’t look out of place in urban environments. Pockets are usefully designed to carry wallet, phone, and keys and are placed for convenient access. The hood, collar, and cuffs are adjustable for wet, windy conditions, and the cut provides room to add layers for cold conditions.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester, in a mechanical stretch twill. Waterproof-breathable tech is a hydrophobic coating and a DWR treatment of the outer face.
- Fully seam-taped to keep rain and ocean spray on the outside.
- Integral hood has an internal drawstring so you can adjust the fit and leave room for a warm hat when required.
- Pleated patch pockets on left and right chest have secure snap closures.
- Two cargo-style hand warmer pockets with flap closures.
- Front has a full-length zipper and external flap fastened with snaps.
- Cuffs have tabs with snaps for adjusting.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
|Face Fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front cargo
2 external chest
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)