MEC Aquanator Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 5024-361
Made in China
Weight: 330g (Medium)
A rain-ready jacket with minimalist leanings and waterproof-breathable versatility. It’s designed for front-country adventures in urban rainforest environments, like ferrying between Gulf Islands or doing a cheese tour of Oregon.
- Made of 100% 50-denier nylon, constructed in a 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable laminate. The ripstop face is treated with DWR and a polyurethane coating, while the inner layer features a custom floral print.
- Seams are fully taped.
- Two handwarmer pockets have flaps to protect stowed items.
- Attached hood is adjustable with a snap at rear, toggles at left and right, and a laminated brim to shed rain away from your face.
- Full-length front zipper has a storm flap secured with Velcro® and snaps.
- Chin guard is lined with a soft knit.
- Hem can be cinched closed with a cord toggle adjustment at left and right.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)