MSR Hoop Tent
Product Number: 5024-478
Made in China
This spacious shelter can handle two fat sleeping pads, tall campers, heavy winds, and light snow. MSR has used the same DNA from their game-changing Hubba Hubba series, and spliced on some extra space and stability. It also provides good ventilation to minimize condensation and varied set-up options to suit the conditions.
Bring along the optional corner brace poles when you expect wicked weather. Leave them at home to save weight when you predict fair conditions. Rig it with just the frame and fly, or perhaps the optional footprint, for a mad-light shelter in balmy conditions.
- Floor and fly are coated with Durashield for greater resistance to hydrolysis (meaning it’s less prone to degrading with prolonged exposure to water and dampness).
- Canopy is made mostly of fabric for wind and weather protection. Mesh upper panels vents in the fly allow air circulation.
- Roomy floor fits two 64cm wide sleeping pads side by side.
- Stout geometry handles light snow and gusty winds.
- The design of the cross poles creates oversize doors, so you don't have to bend low and crawl in and out.
- Twin vestibules give you each a closet for your soggy items
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)