MEC Aria 40 Daypack (Women's)
Product Number: 5024-836
Made in Philippines
Weight: 1.27kg (Standard/Long)
You don’t limit yourself to one activity in the alpine. Why should your pack? Hit the trail, swarm that crag, or swoosh those freshies. With a 40L capacity and an internal stay, the Aria 40 lets you go equipment-intensive without sacrificing carrying comfort.
- Women’s-specific torso length, hiptbelt and shoulder straps.
- Thermomoulded back panel, ergonomic shoulder straps, internal stay, and a padded hipbelt allow efficient, comfortable load transfer.
- Torso length adjusts for a precise fit. Ranges are 38.1 to 43cm on the short standard and 45.7 to 50.8cm on the standard long.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with vertical zip holds your shell or fleece at the ready.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket lets you lose those layers as you warm up, without losing momentum.
- One top-access main zippered compartment with stuff pocket on flap interior.
- Outside pocket on main compartment opens clamshell-style to access a mesh zip pocket with key clip and a mesh sleeve – excellent for keeping safety gear organized and accessible.
- Four attachment loops on lid let you thread your own cord/bungi lashes.
- Twin hipbelt pockets keep energy bars, GPS, or point-and-shoot cameras instantly accessible.
- Next-to-back hydration sleeve (reservoir not included) with three point hanger system and a port for left or right hose routing.
- Twin ice axe/hiking pole loops.
- Two stretch-woven water bottle holsters on pack sides.
- Grab handle on back of pack for toting.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls for easy cold weather use.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle for sound signalling.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)