MEC Stretch Granitic Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 5024-860
Made in India
Weight: 390g (34)
Bridging the space between pricey soft shell and fragile cotton, these pants are rugged enough for technical climbing days. The fabric has a dense weave that stands up to rough textured stone and has built-in give so your mobility isn't limited. The outer face is treated to shed light moisture and the synthetic fabric dries out quickly if it gets fully wet.
- Made of 88% nylon, 12% spandex, in a stretchy, but stout weave with DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Snap closure with internal webbing in the waistband for adjustments.
- Quarter-length inseam gusset with flat-felled seams that lie flat.
- Offset side seams with gathers to articulate the knee.
- 2 slash front pockets.
- Small hidden thigh pocket.
|Intended Use||Climbing - rock
|Fabric Content||88% nylon
|Pockets||2 front slash
2 back with flap
Unless otherwise specified, we provide inseam length for medium sizes. MEC men’s pants vary by ½-inch per size. Women’s pants vary 1-inch per size. Pants with the inseam length stated in their name have the same inseam length across all sizes.
|Additional Feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)