Patagonia Boy's Down Sweater 2 (Youths')
Product Number: 5024-916
Made in Bangledesh
Weight: 309g (Medium)
Warm and windproof insulation that's lean enough to wear under a shell. The fabric is extremely light with high tear strength, and the down is warm and compressible. Serious warmth for keeping spirits high.
- Shell is 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish that is water-resistant and windproof; lining is polyester plain weave.
- Insulated with high-loft 600-fill power goose down. Quilted contruction secures the down in place.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective trim.
- Full-length zipper extends to collar.
- Drawcord at hem traps warm air in.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
- Patagonia® relaxed fit.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Intended Use||Casual outdoor use
Climbing - alpine
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
1 internal zippered
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Durable Water Repellency
Durable water repellency (DWR) treatments cause water to bead up and run off your clothing.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)