Suunto Core Outdoor Watch (Unisex)
Product Number: 5025-115
Made in China
If you range way above sea level (or even a bit below it) the Core Outdoor is what you want on your wrist. Sunrise/sunset times for 400 locations around the world let you know how much daylight you’ve got to summit. The altimeter tracks your ascent and descent rates, and logs them for review at home. Once you’re at rest, the barometer mode automatically kicks in, so the Storm Alarm can warn you of sudden, severe pressure drops. Need to navigate a quick retreat? Use the compass mode to sight, lock a bearing, and go. Snorkelling or surfing between bagging peaks? The depth meter tracks your dives (intentional or otherwise) down to 10 metres.
- Mineral crystal glass and a readable dot-matrix display
- Electro-luminescent backlight option for night use.
- Operating range of -20 to 60°C to altitudes of -500m to 9000m.
- Selectable metric or imperial units.
- Altimeter reads real-time vertical as a cumulative value, and total ascent and descent.
- User-removable log graphs and logbook files.
- Automatic altimeter/barometer switch and a seven-day memory.
- Resolution is 1m with recording intervals of 1, 5, 30, and 60 seconds.
- Barometer indicates sea level pressure, weather memory for seven days, trend indicator, and graph.
- Barometer resolution is 0,05 inHg/1 mbar with a range of 8,9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar.
- Storm alarm to indicate sudden changes in air pressure.
- Compass uses guided calibration, heading in cardinal or half-cardinal points, declination setting, and bearing tracking.
- Water-resistant to 30m.
- User replaceable battery.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)