MEC Explorer Down Sleeping Bag 0C ‑ Infants to Youths (Kids')
Product Number: 5025-512
Made in China
Weight: 716g (Kids Regular)
Let the younger members of your expedition enjoy the body-hugging warmth only a down-filled mummy bag can deliver. During the day, they (or maybe you) will also appreciate the small size and lightness when it's in the pack.
- Polyester shell with a DWR treatment to shed water. Nylon lining is printed with a sweet sheep pattern.
- Built-in pillow pocket.
- Velcro® hood adjustment eliminates potentially dangerous drawcords.
- A draft tube next to the zipper seals heat in and cold air out.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Includes a roll top stuff sack.
|Weight||716g (Kids Regular)|
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 3' 6" (107 cm)
Regular fits to 4' 6" (137 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)