MEC Aquilina Sleeping Bag ‑12C (Women's)
Product Number: 5025-631
Made in China
Weight: 1.576kg (Regular Left Zip)
The Aquilina is an update to the popular Raven sleeping bag. It's a value-oriented down bag you can take backpacking, mountaineering, or use for sleeping outside through spring, summer, or fall. You'll find it offers the long lifespan and comfort of a down bag at a price you might expect to pay for synthetic.
- Polyester shell with a DWR treatment to shed water. Nylon lining.
- Medium-width cut hits the sweet spot between room to move and thermal efficiency.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
- Women's version is slightly wider around the hips, shorter, and has narrower shoulders so you're not losing heat to empty space. Extra insulation in the critical chest and foot areas.
|Weight||1.576kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the bag (given for the medium size).
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Small fits to 5' 4" (163 cm)
Regular fits to 5' 10" (178 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)