MEC Perseus Sleeping Bag ‑7C
Product Number: 5025-635
Made in China
Weight: 1.93kg (Regular Left Zip)
With its slightly relaxed mummy shape and quick-drying synthetic insulation, you can count on the Perseus for value and reliable performance – even in damp conditions. It also has plenty of other thoughtful touches to make your nights better. There's a pocket and you can tell the difference between the hood and shoulder drawcords even in the dark.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content.
- Outer shell fabric is polyester with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon taffeta.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
This product features design innovations that make it more sustainable and help reduce our ecological footprint on the planet.
This product is made from: Recycled polyester
Upcycled from disposable products, such as plastic bottles, the recycled material in this garment used about 75% less crude oil than one made of traditional polyester. Read more.
|Weight||1.93kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Insulation||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)
Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)
An insulated collar that covers your throat and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)